Gift card creative wrapping SOS!
Christmas is around the corner and I know everyone is excited about this season. I mean, I started listening to Christmas music since mid-November and I am the kind of person who will also put up the tree at the beginning of November. When December arrived, my mom wanted to ask me to find a creative way to wrap up a gift card for my sister. So while I was researching, I thought it could be a good idea to compile all the creative gift card wrapping that I like.
I think gift cards are great. You can never go wrong with gift cards when you know what the person shopping preference. On the other hand, I think the down side of receiving gift cards would be quite boring because it’s not an “actual” gift. And when I give gifts, I like the aspect of putting thoughts into the present. In this case, since it’s only a gift card, having a more creative wrapping can compensate the boring card itself and fun to receive.
Here are a few gift card wrapping, easy and creative to make:
- Candy/Chocolate mason jar: I really love this one because everyone loves chocolate and it’s really cute and easy to do. – and yes, that’s what I’m going to do with the gift from my mom 😀
- Snowglobe mason jar: Again another idea involving mason jars. Not only are the jars cute but I think this is awesome when you have more than 1 gift card to give to one or multiple people. When you have multiple ones, they could be such a cute decoration!
- If you are giving out a Starbucks or coffee gift card, well why not craft a cardholder that is literally a coffee mug shape?! Pretty cute, isn’t it?
- a Thousand Wish jar: If you have the time, this one is super thoughtful. This reminds me of the origami little stars that I used to make and I would fill big jars with all these tiny 3D stars in a jar. The same concept for this one, but instead, write a wish in each piece of paper and have the other one to open them while you can store a gift card there.
- Make a wreath: It’s the season and it’s awesome if you want to give multiple gift cards. You can make it with different materials and colours. Super easy too!
Hope you guys will find this post helpful! Let me know how you make your gift card presentation! I really wish all of you a great holiday season. Full of love and happiness ❤
– Melissa xo’